So, I've just heard WA's I1639 made it to the November ballot -- this is a victim shaming bill that criminalizing having been burglarized, to varying levels dependent on which crimes the thief commits with your stolen property.
Tell your Washingtonian friends to vote NO to victim shaming, I-1639
I think we need to make some of these hats for our users. Thoughts?
**Biometric Apps Will Soon Be Pushed Across the Web**
This is a bad idea:
1. You can't "reset" your biometrics like a password.
2. Biometrics aren't hashable. The end result is they're less secure than other forms of authentication. (If you don't understand what this means, you're not qualified to have an opinion on this matter.)
3. You can't control what happens to your biometrics once they're in the hands of a 3rd party.
Join us at @EFFLive while we follow the #Zuckerberg hearing. You can watch here. https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/facebook-social-media-privacy-and-the-use-and-abuse-of-data
A few ays old, but did everyone see this? I know a bunch of people that used #Backpage to do private sales
does anyone else drink Black Rifle coffee?
1. All guns are loud
2. There is no such thing as full semi-automatic
3. The gun doesn’t kick that hard
4. Every gun is design to inflict
I really thought the guy was going to fall down while shooting.
now more than ever, I feel like I need to do this to one of my guns.
#2A #Murica #USA